Friday, December 11, 2009

Can anyone order by phone from the MAC Cosmetics Pro Store?

I don't have a MAC Pro card and unfortunately there are no pro stores in my state. Can I order from the pro store by phone even though I don't have a card?Can anyone order by phone from the MAC Cosmetics Pro Store?
Yes, and I have and I don't have a Pro card. I live in a state where there is no MAC Pro store, just the reg counters at the dept stores as well as the free-standing ones. The closest pro store for me is the one in Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. Once while I was there I was talking to a MA (makeup artist), and she told me that anyone can order from them over the phone. So a few months later, sure enough I called and placed my order. The gal who took down my info was really nice, and I got my order pretty quick. Shipping was cheap. If I recall correctly, it was only like $7 or so.





I advise you to know what you are wanting b4 you call, it'll make the process go much faster. Of course if you have any questions about products or prices they are there to answer them. So, if you don't know of the closest pro store to you, then google it or email MAC themselves from their website.Can anyone order by phone from the MAC Cosmetics Pro Store?
you can probably ask on a online email, or call someone at the normal mac website. or ask at your nearest store or counter. sorry you are having troble
Yeah anyone can order by the phone from mac pro even if you don't have a card.
Yes
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism