Friday, December 11, 2009

Do other women feel intimidated going to dept store cosmetics counters for a makeover?

I wanted to go to a cosmetics counter for a makeover but feel intimidated. Everything looks so glamorous and beautiful, but I am afraid when the session is over, I will have spent so much, but not be able to use what I have bought.Do other women feel intimidated going to dept store cosmetics counters for a makeover?
That is why they are there honey! Don't feel intimidated whatsoever, that is their job. If you want something buy it, and if not then don't. Do not let them push you to buy anything. Maybe at the end you can say something nice so you you don't feel all bad, you know leave them hanging, for example, ';Do you have a card? I really liked how you did my make-up and I want to come back and get more make-up.'; Hope this helps!Do other women feel intimidated going to dept store cosmetics counters for a makeover?
Well just go and ask if they can do it for you see what they say, and see if you have to pay for something for that.
I love a makeover and really before you go to one make sure you don't have to buy something and if you do it should me under $15.00 also they will teach you how to use the products so don't be afraid go to the MAC counters they are great
Have you ever thought about having someone come to you, in your home, or in a mutual place to discuss your makeup issues with you and give you a free makeover??? Mary Kay does this and I am sure you have a rep in your area. if you are not sure, you can go to marykay.com and look up your area. it makes it convient for you and you dont have to buy anything. their products are great and inexpensive.
I like going to Sephora because the makeup artists there don't feel the urge or need to push products on you, and they don't work on commission. So there's less pressure.


They help you choose products from different lines, and apply it for you, and teach you if you like.





I find those better then department stores.
just don't weary about it
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism