Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the approximate starting salary of a department store cosmetics salesperson?

Considering that...


1) I'm referring to companies like MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, etc.


2) I have no makeup sales or makeup artist experience yet (I do have a 4-year college degree).


3) I live in California (bay area).What is the approximate starting salary of a department store cosmetics salesperson?
Minimum wage or close to it. Between $7 - $10 per hour.What is the approximate starting salary of a department store cosmetics salesperson?
If you're working at an upscale department store, like Barney's, Neiman Marcus, or Saks, the starting salary for cosmetics saleswomen is about $15/hour, give or take.
In California, it $10 per hour-
Like let me look it up.
If you get into a good store--at least $30,000.00-$50,000.00 a year. Here in Ohio it's much lower--buy you're in a good area for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism