Friday, December 11, 2009

What department store cosmetics brand has the best foundation and powder mix that does not look caked on?

I like MAC and Lancome :-DWhat department store cosmetics brand has the best foundation and powder mix that does not look caked on?
dermablend sold at dillards or other dept. storesWhat department store cosmetics brand has the best foundation and powder mix that does not look caked on?
I have found that the new mineral make up that the stores have out now is the best bet. ID has had bare minerals for a while now and its a great make up so now people like maybaline and neutragena are copying it. The best one I have found is Loreals ';bare minerals'; sold at any drug store. Its 13.00 a bottle and works wounders with coverage. Neutrgenas is cheaper but to me doesnt offer the coverage that the loreal version does.


I was brought onto this stuff by a client who I was doing m ake up for her wedding for. She said she would wear nothing but this stuff so I tried it myself and I LOVED IT!


It may take a little to match your skin tone, but wlamart and walgreens offer a return policy that if it doesnt match you can exchange it.
clinique is the bomb. they have one that goes on like a concealer and dries like a powder and feels really light but covers well.
I think chanel has an excellent foundation and so does trucco because you can still see your skin it just evens out the complexion also i think a primer is very important u put it on before foundation it fills in the fine lines and pores in your skin and also acts as an antioxidant to sheild all the bad stuff clarins has a good one and so does smash box
clinique
Have you considered mineral makeup?? It's a little pricier than your covergirl and revlon but similar in price to clinique and lancome but comes with more things. It's a feather light powder so won't cake on and is gentle on your skin. There are many different brands to look at and last a long time since it doesn't take much to cover your face. Try it. I love it.
try Iman you would love it.
I don't use a department store brand... I use Cover Girl in the blue oval shaped compact. It works very well and is not quite powder and not quite liquid. Very smooth.
MAC Studio Fix foundation and powder
Go with a mineral make up. I sell Lady Emily. I've always worn liquid foundations, then I found Mineral Make up, it's a powder that you brush on. It's a natural look, gives great coverage. You'll get that from any mineral make up and it doesn't come off on your clothes. Honestly, I can put my make up on and then put my shirt on. I don't look like a clown, it doesn't clog pore and you can even sleep in it.
Mac Studio Fix and Prescriptives Powderful...both are a powder and foundation in one and provide great coverage.
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism