Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why are sleeping masks sold in the cosmetic section of most stores?

Why do they sell sleeping masks -- the kind that keep the light out of your eyes -- in the cosmetic sections of most stores?





I love sleeping masks, but I feel all girlie buying them. (I'm a guy.)Why are sleeping masks sold in the cosmetic section of most stores?
Dunno, I know what you mean though,I feel a bit girly when I go to buy my lipstick and mascaraWhy are sleeping masks sold in the cosmetic section of most stores?
They're used so that you can get your beauty sleep.





What's with the thumbs down? That is what they were originally marketed for, so that you could get a good night's sleep and thus eliminate bags under your eyes and reduce the wrinkles around them. They were placed in the cosmetic section for this reason and have been kept there ever since.
because a lot of times they are used so that you sleep and have less dark circles under the eyes--what women care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism