Sunday, December 13, 2009

Who else out there thinks its hard to get a cosmetics department store job?

I graduated from Makeup college and they still dont seem to care. Not that it excites me to get a job at Macys for Godsake but I need SOMETHING!! Its not the most glamorous job simply because the people that work in retail have snotty attitudes, try and push EVERYTHING on customers, bad customer service, jeeezus, the list just goes on. Its all about being commercialized and pushy, WE are ALL THAT and its everything Im against..........hmm no WONDER I never really wanted to work there! Who else thinks department stores suck? I just went and talked to managers at a Macys and got treated negatively no matter how nice and how long I waited around to get this job, they didnt even intend to give it to me Im guessing...........God Sometimes I feel as a makeup artist I just want a job in which I can succeed. Im not sure what else to do. I graduated 3 months ago and dont have a steady line of paying clients. But yet I just have to keep on keeping on?? Sitting on my ***?Who else out there thinks its hard to get a cosmetics department store job?
Try M.A.C. they actually pay really well!


(Well the ones here in California do)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism