Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lush cosmetics - how do you store them?

I am totally addicted to Lush cosmetics, the only problem I find is how to store them - at the moment they are all tied up in plastic baggies, but this is crap.


Any handy tips?Lush cosmetics - how do you store them?
Hi I was addicted to Lush too, Ive calmed down on it a bit now though. Is these new site on yet as I cant seem to long in online or into the forum or do you shop in a store in your town, please would you let me(email me) know if you order online and what the new website is or is it the same ? Thanks





Anyways back to your question, lol





I used to store mine in a gift bag that I got one xmas someone got me a prezzie and I just put all my Lush Stuff in it to carry upstairs in and I kind of stuck with it. The my husband bought me a hat box which was big enough to store every bit of my Lush in, Until I got more lol and then the best thing is to put in your bathroom or bed room one of the plastic storage slidy draw things on wheels, and have a draw for each bit of Lush stuff you have. Plastic containers with the seals are always good too, but quite hard to find somewhere to put out of the way.





So I would have one draw for bathboms and soaps, others for showergels and bubbles etc.





Ive asked this question before on the Lush Forum, and most people say they store them still in there bags in there draws so this makes there clothes smell nice, and also in tubs in the wardrobe or something, just so there out of the way and kept in the dark and fresh, But if you like me and got so much stuff that you dont have the room then storage boxes are always good.





I bet your house/room is smelling lovely of Lush at the moment.Lush cosmetics - how do you store them?
LUSH has special tins for their shampoo bars, bath bars, and bath cakes. There is also a roll-up case that holds all of your LUSHious items together. Hope this helps. Report Abuse

place them in a storage box. I have a small one under my bed with loads of bath bombs in, makes your room smell nice too by having them out.
I know exactly what you mean. I had to purchase a massage bar tin for my Shimmy Shimmy bar, because it kept going everywhere. My bubble bars, I tend to just keep them in the paper bag they came in if I haven't used all of it, same goes for my bath bombs, just keep it in the yellow paper bag. I keep my soaps in a soap tray I've got, and my shower jelly is in the plastic tub they give you. My bathroom cupboard is full of their products so I know how you feel.
So do I, I love the stuff, Don't buy too much at once, buy a plastic fridge container and put them in that. Leave them in the fridge, thats were mine are.





With them being made with fresh ingredients they are likely to go off quickly anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism