Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which stores are Mark Cosmetics sold in??

If there is a store locator, please include a link...Thank YouWhich stores are Mark Cosmetics sold in??
mark. is not available in stores. You can get it directly through a mark. rep (like me!) or on the representatives websites. Right now there is free shipping with $20 purchase on the site below. Which stores are Mark Cosmetics sold in??
I used to sell Avon in fact I was one of the largest recruiters on the east coast. I retired from Avon a year ago. I just wasn't making the money I wanted on my downline and it was really hard work and the people in Avon


the district managers here locally would scream and say the F word to me.. It was really sad because I loved the company. I recruited 1000 of people for Avon.
You can't buy Mark in the stores, but you can order them from Avon represenitives, off the Avon website or the official Mark site - http://www.meetmark.com/PRSuite/home/hom鈥?/a>
Avon representatives, Avon stores, and avon.com
i don't know if i've ever seen it in an actual store, but u can get it online


http://bmorales3528.avonrepresentative.c鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism