Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which Cosmetics Company Outlet/Store near DC is better: Leesburgh Outlet or Potomac Mills?

I will be in DC for business and want to make a stop at one of the Cosmetic Company Outlet Stores (CCO or CCS) during my visit. I only have time to stop at one place where I'm hoping to pick up MAC products. Should I go to the CCO at Leesburgh Corner Premium Outlets or the Potomac Mills? Which as better/more product selection?





Thanks!Which Cosmetics Company Outlet/Store near DC is better: Leesburgh Outlet or Potomac Mills?
Try Potomac Mills or Hagerstown, MarylandWhich Cosmetics Company Outlet/Store near DC is better: Leesburgh Outlet or Potomac Mills?
As far as selection goes I don't know. But I Leesburg is an out door Mall. Potomac Mills is Indoor. So I would let the weather decide
Potomac , !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism