Friday, December 11, 2009

What Cosmetics (Store Brands) Do You Use And Why?

And What Cosmetics Do You Use Brand And Reason?What Cosmetics (Store Brands) Do You Use And Why?
I Use Lip Smakers Lip Balms, Juice Tubes, Lip Glosses


Avon Mascara, Marks Cosmetics, Cover Girl, Max Factor, Body Shop, N.Y.C, Yves Rocher.





I Use Many Products And In All The Brands Listed Above I Have Everything From:


Eye Liners, Mascara's, Lipsticks, Powders, Foundations, Eye Shadows, Blushes, Brushes, Glosses.





But Out Of All I' Think I Like Cover Girl It Can Be Found Everywhere, And They Have Affordable Pricing.What Cosmetics (Store Brands) Do You Use And Why?
i like almay,neutrogena,covergirl
i use MAC, BARE MINERALS , COVER GIRL , KISSES , BATH AND BODY WORKS LIP GLOSS. I MOSTLY BUY MY MAKE UP FROM TARGET I USE THOSE BECAUSE I LIKE IT AND I TRUST THEM
I like almay because it is great on my face.Also Loreal eye shadow amd oil of Olay face cleanser.
eyeshadow - loreal hip , good color pigmentation , affordable


lipgloss - vs , max factor , bath and body works , smell good and are cheap


eyeliner - loreal hip or jordana good products that are affordable on a college students budget


mascara - covergirl lash blast - cheap and serves its purpose
Urban decay eyeliner, because it doesn't run.


Bare Esentuals loose powder foundation, because it dosen't make me break out.


Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara, because it is just amazing.


Mac and benefit eye shadow, because they have great colors that compliment everyones skin tone.
i use benefit and lancome. the eyeshadow from lancome are super pigmented and they stay on forever. and as for benefit they have the best blush/concealer i have seen.
foundation: Revlon colorstay liquid


powder: physicians formula mineral powder (looks really good on my skin after it settles in)


mascara: voluminous (clumps a little but makes it look like I have thick eyelashes)


eyeliner: covergirl perfect plus


concealer: sonia kashuk palette (thought it would be better)


lips: maybelline shiny seduction (looks friggin sexy)
revolon eye shadow... its like a creme, its really easy to put on and looks really cute!


here is what it looks like:
Eyeliners:MAC


Lipgloss:Cover girl and MAC


Eyeshadow:MAC


Blush:MAC


Foundation:MAC


Mascara:Maybelline


=]]
I use MAC most, but I do like Rimmel for drugstore brands.


They always have such nice colors, especially for eyeshadows, and their eyeliners work nicely. Loreal has come out with HIP, high intensity pigments, they have a lot of products inspired by the higher end makeup, and some work very well. I've only tried the pigment, eyeshadow and a lipgloss - the pigment was grainy but the shadow %26amp; gloss were decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism