Friday, December 11, 2009

NYX cosmetics products sold in Riteaid stores?

I was looking at riteaid.com and was looking at the makeup section of the web site and I came across NYX cosmetic products and I was going to order them from cherryculture.com, but I was wondering if Riteaid stores had NYX products, so I wouldn't have to order them from the site. Does Rite Aid sell NYX products or is it just online?NYX cosmetics products sold in Riteaid stores?
I've only seen Rite Aid in one store near me, so I guess it's just by luck if you find them in the store. ULTA, if you have one near you, keeps them in stock. However, you won't find all the colors there. Besides Cherry Culture, there's another online site, Nonpareil Boutique, that sells NYX for pretty cheap. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from there. If you really want to buy it in the stores though, ULTA is your best bet.





NYX cosmetics products sold in Riteaid stores?
Not all of the stores do, but they do in some. You'll probably want to look around in your Rite Aid before you order. Also compare the prices since Cherry Culture sells all NYX for less.


Good Luck :)





Edit!


I just found another website that sells NYX for even less than Cherry culture. If you cant find any NYX at your Rite Aid, maybe check out this site too :)





http://www.nonpareilboutique.com/cosmeti鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism