Saturday, June 26, 2010

Are there any department stores that pay hourly plus commission in cosmetic sales?

Or even something like Sephora, Bare Escentuals Boutique. I work at a beauty store where I sell Bare Escentuals left and right but no commission and my hourly rate sucks.Are there any department stores that pay hourly plus commission in cosmetic sales?
JC PenneysAre there any department stores that pay hourly plus commission in cosmetic sales?
I would apply to department stores like Macy's, Bloomingdales, etc. And then even within Macy's, there are different cosmetic companies, i.e. Benefit, Prescriptives, Clinique. I hear that the best companies to work for with the highest commission rates are Benefit and Prescriptives. Or, I would even try the fragrance department, because they offer hourly wage+commission as well.
I know Sephora has no commision but their base rate starts at $10.00, which is more than most department stores.
I believe Nordstroms offers it, but I wouldn't trust this anwser as it's only an assumption
Sears pays small horly rates but big comissions. Other than that I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism