Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is storing makeup in the refrigerator better for your cosmetics?

I read some place on the net that it keeps them usable longer and might slow down the inevitable tossing deadline.Is storing makeup in the refrigerator better for your cosmetics?
I have found that putting them in the freezer is a good idea. not liquids of course- just the eye shadow pencils, liners, etc. I have found that they go on smoother, last longer, and has more of a ';glow'; appearance, %26amp; It doesn't cake or clump when u do this. Mascara-, I don't store anywhere but room temp 4 obvious reasons. I dont use liquids 4 my face- but if u do- u could put them in the fridge 4 smoother appearance. Powders can b put in either place.Is storing makeup in the refrigerator better for your cosmetics?
i have never heard abt something like that but i dont think it's true..............
Yeah, it is true.


If you put them in a plastic container in the fridge.





I've forgotton the reasons why, but i do know that it is good for the chemicals and such.


Just don't put them in the freezer.
It applies to lipstick because then it won't break off in the hot weather, but I don't know of any benefits for other types of make-up. Modern make-up keeps for months or longer because of advanced manufacturing technologies.
if you are living in a hot area; but honey , do you see them in a fridge in beauty salons and store? NO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism