Saturday, June 26, 2010

I need a cool nice name for a cosmetics makeup store!!?

hey... im doing this business project where u start ur own business so I decided to do a cosmetics store, alot like Sephora. so if u got any ideas for the NAME OF THE STORE i would really appreciate it, especially because i cant up with good names for my life. thanks.I need a cool nice name for a cosmetics makeup store!!?
These are names that my friends and I came up with during a discussion for a project. Unsure if any are actual store/brand names though.





PurEsstentials (Pure Essentials)


The Morning After


Garden of Love


The Woman in YouI need a cool nice name for a cosmetics makeup store!!?
fabulize





pretty commitie





fruity beauty





tutti fruity





raw beauty





xoxo





pink cinque





grab fab





pop





lufituaeb (beautiful backwords a lot of makeup comp. do that)
War Paint!
Pure
icande


icandy


Yum


dolled up... idk lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism