Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Feedback for MAC cosmetic stores?

I went to the MAC (that's make up and not Apple Mac) store this evening, I didn't have a very nice experience, the staff were unhelpful and they had no system for serving or helping customers, I wanted to leave them some feedback for the store maybe or other customers, what is the best way to do this? Is there a forum where I can do this somewhere?Feedback for MAC cosmetic stores?
Hello,





I currently have MAC and Benefit products at excellent prices. All of the products are 100% authentic and I buy from trusted suppliers. If you are interested in buying from me then please contact me via email, I will then send over a product list.Feedback for MAC cosmetic stores?
On the MAC website, there's actually a form where you can email customer service, as well as a phone number. I suggest that you give them a call, because from my experience in retail, complaints and criticisms are taken very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism