Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to start a cosmetics company (to be sold in stores like sephora) but have no idea where to start. Help!?

I want my products to be sold in stores like sephora but I don't want it to be too expensive. I also want it to be the best quality possible. I want it to be the brand where you have the perfect mascara, and the perfect black eyeline, etc. The problem is I have so many idea's about the products but I have absolutely no clue whatsoever where to start and I know that it takes a lot of time to get successful but I want to get started as soon as possible because this is my dream. Also, this company would be with my sister as well. Help!!!!I want to start a cosmetics company (to be sold in stores like sephora) but have no idea where to start. Help!?
Just go to your local college and get any scientist to be your partner. She will know where to get the materials and then you can start making the products..I want to start a cosmetics company (to be sold in stores like sephora) but have no idea where to start. Help!?
I really don't know how; But Google can be a great help! Google Search: How to start a cosmetic line


or something like that. I hope you can find something that helps you.


And i hope to see your makeup on a shelf at a store someday =)


Good Luck!


-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism