Saturday, June 26, 2010

Question about getting FREE stuff in Lush Cosmetic Stores?

I've seen people say on here that when they purchased like 20 dollars or over on lush products in their stores, that they've gotten freebies with it. Well I went into a lush store for the first time in my life today, cause I live over 200 miles from it. Anyways, since I live so far away, I bought about 55 dollars worth of products so I'd be stocked for awhile, and I got NOTHING for free along with it. I just find that a little odd since I see people talking about freebies a lot on here. Is it only online purchases that come with freebies?Question about getting FREE stuff in Lush Cosmetic Stores?
I've dropped about $100 in one of the stores once and I didn't get any freebies either. But it HAS happened every time with my online purchases, so yeah. Order it online to get free samples! hahaQuestion about getting FREE stuff in Lush Cosmetic Stores?
You probably have to go when there's a special advertised deal.


And they usually give out crap loads of free samples, since they can cut their products down to really really small sizes.


I remember I had one of those bags that were like ';Bring this back 4 times and get a free 100g of Sexy Peel soap'; and it had stamps on the front. I did over a few months, and got my soap. That's pretty much the only way I've ever gotten a freebie.
Actually, when you go. You have to ask for free samples, they don't usually give away stuff unless they see you are a regular shopper there or somebody knows you from YouTube.
I visited my first Lush store in NC last weekend and bought around $80 worth of goodies. I asked the sales lady if they had any free samples and she gave me a small goodie bag full of freebies.
You usually have to ask for samples and stuff..I have gone in there before many times just to ask for samples and they are good sizes
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism