Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can I return something i bought at mac(cosmetics) to another mac store w/ receipt?

I bought some products but they were impulse buys. I want to return them- they are all in original packaging and I have the receipt. The store i went to was far from my home--there is a closer one. Can I return it there instead?Can I return something i bought at mac(cosmetics) to another mac store w/ receipt?
you might be able to, but most stores don't let you return make up, etc for health and safety reasons. but you might get away with it if no seals or anything are broken.





can you answer mine please - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> thanks :-)Can I return something i bought at mac(cosmetics) to another mac store w/ receipt?
most times they will let you as long as they carry the same product, and as long as no seals have been broken on the packages, they need to be able to resell it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism