Saturday, June 26, 2010

First job, want to work at Mac Cosmetics store in the mall?

i need a summer job and so i was thinking of working at the mall in the mac cosmetics store. i want to become a proffesional makeup artist and i think that working at the mac store would give me some kind of experience. how do i apply for the job and if you know someone or have worked there yourself, can you please give me some advice for working at the store? oh yeah, this will be my first job EVER. so please any advice for that. thanks =) by the way i'm 16 and by the time i get the job i will be 17. so do i need a work permitte or something to get a job?First job, want to work at Mac Cosmetics store in the mall?
First of all, it is not easy getting a job at MAC, and frankly it is no summer job you can just take and quit, the artists are highly professional and you have to be 18 to work there. I have plenty of make-up experience and I am very good at what I do, I applied at MAC before, but it is very hard to get it, I also went to a makeup school, unless you are close friends with someone who works there, it takes a lot of time to even get an interview. Especially at a MAC store, you need a portfolio and alot of experience etc. You have to be dedicated to that job, not to mention I heard that they get hundreds of applications a day. And sometimes you aren't just working at that counter, they switch you at times to different locations. And there aren't openings alot of the times. I suggest applying at a beauty supply store so you can gain knowledge and get retail experience, because that is a plus over there. Good LuckFirst job, want to work at Mac Cosmetics store in the mall?
A great job and way for Teens to make money is by doing Free Surveys Online. Its simple, easy and for ages 13 and up. check this blog for more info and Proof of Payments





http://JobsForTeens.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism