Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a store in the houston/greater katy area that sells mode cosmetics?

It's one of the few brands I can actually wear and it's super cheap. I was just wondering if anyone other than For Zion's Sake carries it.Does anyone know of a store in the houston/greater katy area that sells mode cosmetics?
I checked Ulta Cosmetics. They're like a version of Sephora with some 400+ make up brands. Unfortunately, they don't carry Mode Cosmetics.





The Mode Cosmetic website does not provide a ';Store Locator'; feature, so that makes it challenging to find it locally.





As with most up and coming brands, there are very few local dealers. It is available to purchase through their website.





I am really glad that you asked this question. It's exposed me to this line of cosmetics. I am eager to buy and eager to share news with my girlfriends. We're all about organic foods and healthy lifestyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism