Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I like selling cosmetics, but I don't want to work in a store, is there a cosmetic brand?

(besides Avon or Mary Kay), that I can sell out of my home.I like selling cosmetics, but I don't want to work in a store, is there a cosmetic brand?
Arbonne


Amway


BeautiControl


BodyShop at Home


JafraI like selling cosmetics, but I don't want to work in a store, is there a cosmetic brand?
I think there's something called beauty control. its like make up and skin products.
Arbonne. They use all natural ingredients :)
Hello, I sell Motives cosmetics, it is one of the highest quality cosmetics in the business. One of the coolest things about this cosmetics is that you can custom blend foundation for your customers to thier exact skin color, not one formula is the same. It doesn't even feel like you are wearing make up. If you want more information e-mail me at cmarketa323@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism