Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where can i buy color cosmetic contacts at a store?

ive got them at a beauty supply store before for 20 bucks. it wasnt a sallys or anything it was acutally a pretty ghetto locally owned suppy store, they sold fake hair and relaxers and what not. i was the only white person in there... but hey they had some good stuff. so try that out.Where can i buy color cosmetic contacts at a store?
I agree w/ Poppytarts lol. I live in Memphis and if you ddnt know, we are surrounded in those ';pretty ghetto'; beauty supply stores and the ones here usually range in prices from 17-20 bucks...I'm assuming since u want colored ones you've already owned some before, if u have get back w/me on some tips for putting those suckers in because I have bought at least 3 pair and never was able to put them in! Help! lol. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism