Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is it save to get cosmetic at dollar store?

They have named brand like Revlon, CG, Maybelline, so is there any change they sell expired or faked one?


Does anyone had bad experience with it?Is it save to get cosmetic at dollar store?
Of course, you can use those cosmetics from dollar shops - they are good value for your money and some of them look actually quite nice.





however, bear in mind, the cheap cosmetics can mean cheap costs for producing them. so they are mostly made from low quality material.





any cosmetics can do harm to your skin - no matter dearer branded ones or cheaper ones. but those from bigger brands are made from better ingredients that do less harm to your skin.





however, if you insist on using cosmetics from dollar shops, make sure you do have a good makeup remover. therefore, when you take the cosmetic off, it cleanse your facial thoroughly.Is it save to get cosmetic at dollar store?
I have and had no problems with it.
they are old, or discontinued. i would never try them, you could have some bad reactions to them.
As far as expiration, it should say on the package.
They are real, and probably not expired, just discontinued. I never had a bad experience. I usually splurge on the basics like mascara, powder, and liner, and I save on the wild stuff like colored mascaras and liners and bold colors...stuff I wouldn't wear often and therefore couldnt justify the expense.
I use the shadows %26amp; powders with no problems. Foundation %26amp; eye makeup I like the more expensive - Department store brands. Very sensitive skin %26amp; eyes. Most expired even medicine is just weaker, they couldn't sell if it were dangerous.
cosmetics harm your skin either ways but is better to purchase them from reputed stores rather than teh dollar store.
Cheaper is almost always better. and I think they would get into trouble if they would do that. I always buy my make up from dollar stores...
I wouldn't suggest buying cosmetics at the dollar store because you don't know if it's expired or not. There aren't expiration dates on most makeup packing unless it's high end. And remember the dollar stores were selling toothpaste with dangerously high amounts of fluriode.





For inexpensive, quality cosmetics check out http://www.youravon.com/khargrove
I use make up from the dollar store and the lip gloss I use is way better than the store brand ones.
well lip stick and gloss are not so bad, but powder and foundation and eye wear are cheap. It smudges and is really thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism