Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you find yourself trying to avoid going into department store Cosmetics sections because....?

because if you get squirted by one more of those perfume girls you might be first person in history to go to jail for assault with Fragrance bottle? :-)





You end up Leaving the store with 10 different scents on you and smelling like a french h00ker. or italian gigolo.Do you find yourself trying to avoid going into department store Cosmetics sections because....?
Ugh yes.. or when u walk in they attack you with different samples and pretty much follow you until u get that little sample card... but what a sweet job stand around and spray ppl with perfume...Do you find yourself trying to avoid going into department store Cosmetics sections because....?
YES. Also, because then I start feeling poor because their makeup is about half of my salary (I'm working minimum wage...) Sigh. So when I get Lancome lip gloss for Christmas, it makes me soooo happy...





One time, I got accosted by a perfume woman and the Estee Lauder got in my eye. Owwww.
lol we just went to Macy's to get my perfume for mothers day (estee Lauder beautiful) and when we left my husband says ';wow!! i cant believe we got outta there without smelling like who***.'; sometimes its so bad i end up with a headache!!!
I avoid them because they give me a headache.


I skip department stores all together that squirt anything!


If I do have to go in one...I give all those girls a really dirty redneck look and they scamper. :)
Not anymore. The perfume girls at my fave dept store know I am not afraid to take the bottle and spritz them right back :D ....they've learned, they know better :)
Oh man, I can't stand those people. And I can't help but I am really rude to them.
lol.. yes! i avoid them at all costs! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism